At Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, we support students in using the Enneagram system of personality in their own inner work and help professionals, like therapists, coaches, and business leaders to gain the knowledge necessary to support their clients and create outer impact.
Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy supports people in using the Enneagram system of personality types to achieve significant progress in their personal and professional growth.
At CP Enneagram Academy, we assist people in creating positive change on two fronts:
- “inner transformation,”–providing opportunities for meaningful and sustainable psycho-spiritual growth; and
- “outer impact“–helping practitioners sharpen their knowledge and skills in working with the system to help them support their clients.
Dedicated to using the most up-to-date and effective Enneagram theory and practices, the team behind CP Enneagram Academy has created a modern Enneagram school in which people can increase their self-awareness and empathy for others.
StudentThe work that Bea and Uranio do is unlike any other enneagram experience I have ever had. It is an amazing thing to do this work together as a community. I am stunned by the level of personal growth I experienced following the last retreat and look forward to the next.
For many years I have been looking for a process, a program, and a teacher that could more deeply open the transformational power of the Enneagram for me. I wanted to move beyond the Enneagram of Personality to an exploration of the deep liberating potential I knew was present in this amazingly sophisticated psycho/spiritual map. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have found this program, this process and these teachers in Uranio Paes and Bea Chestnut. I am so incredibly grateful.
This outstanding course is a must for coaches who are serious about using the Enneagram with their clients. Bea and Uranio provide wise and actionable insight into how coaches can best work with the head, body and heart types. Their deep knowledge and skill come through in every morsel of this training. If you are committed to coaching your clients through change and you use the Enneagram (as background or foreground), this is the program for you.Cathy
Now doing the integration work between Retreat A and Retreat B has really been life-changing for me. It’s been probably the most meaningful six months of my life. I’m really excited to continue on with the work.Dominique
I was relieved to find this program because it’s rooted in research… Other folks are kind of “one-offs” who maybe aren’t conscious of the fact that they are teaching things the wrong way, and I had to relearn somethings because of that and it makes me all the more grateful that I am part of this community.Grace
This feels very professional to me…I knew I was coming to some really good, deep spiritual teachers, but it’s been really intellectual…A lot of listening, a lot of note-taking, and just sitting up straight and paying attention to this, because this is important.Jody
There are levels to this that you aren’t taught on a website, levels that you aren’t taught by I would say, 95% of teachers out there. And so it’s transformational work. This week has challenged me in a lot of different ways.Milton
- The most current, in-depth, authoritative Enneagram teachings available today. We believe that Enneagram theory and practice continue to evolve and we are committed to discovering and developing the best approaches to accessing the power of the system.
- Two full programs of intensive Enneagram work.
- One that supports individuals in doing high-impact inner transformation work and
- One that supports leaders, coaches, therapists and spiritual directors in developing knowledge, skill, expertise, and confidence in using the Enneagram tool in their professional practice.
- Instruction from two of the most influential thought teachers in the Enneagram movement today, with proven and complimentary track records of high-quality Enneagram training and a broad range of experience in business, coaching, psychotherapy, and spiritual development.
- Workshops, retreats, courses, and development programs designed by Beatrice Chestnut, the author of The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge and The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st-Century Workplace, in partnership with Uranio Paes, known internationally for his innovative use of the Enneagram mat as a transformative energy field and his rare combination of experience in both business and spiritual growth work.
- We are dedicated to “walking our talk” through continually engaging in our own Enneagram-based inner development work. We do our best to make sure our egos don’t get in the way of you learning to rise above yours!
- A deep level of Enneagram work that goes far beyond using it as a tool for describing type–we apply the Enneagram as a powerful map to guide people on a path of development that helps them create meaningful and life-changing shifts in awareness and growth.
Beatrice Chestnut & Uranio Paes lead the CP Enneagram Academy. They draw on their long and varied experiences teaching and deploying the Enneagram over three decades to help participants understand the centers, types, and subtypes at a deep level so they can recognize and understand specific motives and drives within themselves and their clients. In their Enneagram work, Beatrice and Uranio provide many insights and practices you can apply to help yourself and the people you work with to grow in powerful and effective ways.