Students will meet from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific from November 4 – 8 2020. Students will have ample breaks throughout the day.
- Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
- Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make safe use of them.
- Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
- More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
- New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients.
Beatrice Chestnut, PhD MA (Founder) is a psychotherapist, coach, and business consultant based in San Francisco. She holds graduate degrees in communication and clinical psychology and is the author of the books, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge, and The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st century Workplace. She was president of the International Enneagram Association in 2006 and 2007. A student of the Enneagram for over 30 years, she currently offers Enneagram workshops internationally through the school she co-founded with Uranio Paes, Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. In their work around the world, Beatrice and Uranio focus on using the Enneagram as a tool for personal and professional transformation.
Uranio Paes, MM (Founder) is internationally recognized as a leading Enneagram facilitator, coach, and organization development consultant. He has worked in corporate settings for over two decades and now specializes in doing transformational work with groups and individuals based on the Enneagram.
A former President of the International Enneagram Association, for many years Uranio taught the Enneagram Worldwide Narrative Tradition Professional Training (EPTP) Program in Brazil, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. He is founder and CEO of Mundo Eneagrama/Chestnut Paes Online, a global Enneagram learning community that offers a large variety of high-quality Enneagram content online. And he is co-founder with Beatrice Chestnut of Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, an Enneagram School that offers workshops internationally focusing on using it as a tool for inner transformation and professional development.
This workshop is designed for people who want to understand the Enneagram system at a deep level for “outer impact” in the world. By describing and experiencing the true nature of the types, instinctual drives, subtypes, and growth paths, you will gain confidence leveraging the Enneagram system professionally. Through learning how to identify the level of Enneagram work your client is dealing with and needs, you will be able to best support them in the action portion of their development.