At this very special advanced inner work retreat, Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes apply specific elements of the Enneagram, including defense mechanisms, subtypes and instincts, passions and Virtues, and fixations and Holy Ideas, to help people take further steps forward on their growth path. Students who have done the inner work associated with Retreats A and B, will be further challenged to become more aware of—and work against—the habitual nature of their personality, so they can attain greater freedom and realize more of their higher potential.
Specifically, we will support participants in:
- Assessing and addressing main pieces of psychological work still to be done, including anything connected to type and subtype patterns, emotional and mental patterns, passions and fixations, and shadows
- Understanding and working with defense mechanisms
- Further evoking the Virtues and Holy Ideas to loosen unconscious attachments to the passions and fixations.
- Higher level work with the arrow movements mapped by the inner dynamism of the Enneagram
- Reaching higher states and tapping into spiritual gifts and higher potential
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cpenneag/public_html/wp-content/themes/chestnutpaes-theme/post-formats/format-inti-event.php on line 101