- Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
- Take into account a client’s center of intelligence, core type, subtype, and instinct sequence when evaluating client issues and tailoring approaches
- Offer client interventions that are more powerful and potent
- Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
- Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
- Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable, and most impactful
- Optimize the contact time you have with clients
- Learn to apply the latest and most complete information about the specific patterns associated with the 27 subtypes and the 3 instincts
This workshop is designed for people who want to understand the Enneagram system at a deep level for “outer impact” in the world. By describing and experiencing the true nature of the types, instinctual drives, subtypes, and growth paths, you will gain confidence leveraging the Enneagram system professionally. Through learning about myths and misconceptions, key issues, and “what works” and what “doesn’t work” when working with the 9 types and 27 subtypes, this course will take your Enneagram knowledge and skill in working with the Enneagram to a much higher level.
To read our approach to online courses and recordings, click here. Please read our full refund policy here.
Students will meet from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific via Zoom each day.
Day 1: The core issues of the nine types.
Object relations theory and childhood issues
Days 2-4: Learning the language of each type in professional relationships.
Body Types: Meeting the body types energetically and working with action-oriented types 8, 9, and 1.
Heart Types: Connecting through the heart to help Types 2, 3, and 4.
Head Types: Break through to head types with logic and reason to support Types 5, 6, and 7.
Day 5: Content wrap-up and closing.
Beatrice Chestnut, PhD MA (Founder) is a psychotherapist, coach, and business consultant based in San Francisco. She holds graduate degrees in communication and clinical psychology and is the author of the books, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge, and The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st century Workplace. She was president of the International Enneagram Association in 2006 and 2007. A student of the Enneagram for over 30 years, she currently offers Enneagram workshops internationally through the school she co-founded with Uranio Paes, Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. In their work around the world, Beatrice and Uranio focus on using the Enneagram as a tool for personal and professional transformation.
Uranio Paes, MM (Founder) is internationally recognized as a leading Enneagram facilitator, coach, and organization development consultant. He has worked in corporate settings for over two decades and now specializes in doing transformational work with groups and individuals based on the Enneagram.
A former President of the International Enneagram Association, for many years Uranio taught the Enneagram Worldwide Narrative Tradition Professional Training (EPTP) Program in Brazil, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. He is founder and CEO of Mundo Eneagrama/Chestnut Paes Online, a global Enneagram learning community that offers a large variety of high-quality Enneagram content online. And he is co-founder with Beatrice Chestnut of Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, an Enneagram School that offers workshops internationally focusing on using it as a tool for inner transformation and professional development.