In this workshop, Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions, Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes use a mix of interactive methodologies to teach participants key ways to integrate the Enneagram in doing effective work with clients:
• Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
• Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make safe use of them.
• Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
• More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
• New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients.
Participants who complete Workshop 2 will acquire a unique capacity to help clients complete accurate Enneagram profiles, while identifying what exactly is going on and how to solve the most central problems. This will greatly enhance the professional’s capacity to use the Enneagram in its complexity and potential reach.
The Chestnut Paes’ Professional Certification Track helps coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, teachers, team leaders, HR people and other professionals to produce highly effective “outer impact” in the world when using the Enneagram to help further clients’ development.
Dates: October 20 at 9:00am through October 24 at 5:00pm
We will meet every day from 9:00am to 6:00pm, except the last day, when we will meet until 5:00pm.
Location: Hilton Norfolk – The Main
We have a room block with Hilton Norfolk – The Main, so be sure to mention that you are part of the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy group!
HiltonLink to book is: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/O/ORFWAHH-TCG-20201020/index.jhtml
COST: $1275 Early bird rate if you register by March 1, 2019. and $1400 thereafter.
Included: Light breakfast and lunch each day, all tuition, materials, group and individual support. Accommodation not included.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beatrice Chestnut, PhD MA (Founder) is a psychotherapist, coach, and business consultant based in San Francisco. She holds graduate degrees in communication and clinical psychology and is the author of the books, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge, and The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st century Workplace. She was president of the International Enneagram Association in 2006 and 2007. A student of the Enneagram for over 30 years, she currently offers Enneagram workshops internationally through the school she co-founded with Uranio Paes, Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. In their work around the world, Beatrice and Uranio focus on using the Enneagram as a tool for personal and professional transformation.
Uranio Paes, MM (Founder) is internationally recognized as a leading Enneagram facilitator, coach, and organization development consultant. He has worked in corporate settings for over two decades and now specializes in doing transformational work with groups and individuals based on the Enneagram.
A former President of the International Enneagram Association, for many years Uranio taught the Enneagram Worldwide Narrative Tradition Professional Training (EPTP) Program in Brazil, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. He is founder and CEO of Mundo Eneagrama/Chestnut Paes Online, a global Enneagram learning community that offers a large variety of high-quality Enneagram content online. And he is co-founder with Beatrice Chestnut of Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, an Enneagram School that offers workshops internationally focusing on using it as a tool for inner transformation and professional development.