At this retreat, participants will get an experiential understanding of the Enneagram as a sacred map for growth, their own inner territory as revealed through telling stories of character-shaping events in their lives, and the journey of growth we all take together as we follow the map to create the possibility of inner transformation.
The event is scheduled to take place at Hilton Norfolk The Main in Norfolk, VA, October 19 – 23 and will meet each day from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please note: We are hopeful that by October 2021 the coronavirus will be contained. If for some reason we are unable to host the event in person, we will do so online. Students will be informed of a final decision by July 15, 2021. If you prefer to join us online for the same program, please visit our calendar to find an online retreat date that suits you best.
You will learn:
- to recognize and understand defensive behavior driven by your instincts operating through your personality (sub)type patterns
- to see how your passion and instinctual makeup operate as a unified system
- to gain insight into how your passion combines with your instinctual needs to shape unconscious behavior
- much more about the ways in which the 6 instinctual sequences and the 27 subtypes manifest
- to become more conscious of unconscious, instinct-driven behavior and how to intercept it
- to compassionately support yourself in doing the work of seeing your animal nature and addressing and breaking free from self-limiting patterns