This highly experiential and interactive program provides a deep grounding in The Enneagram as an extraordinarily effective and inspiring client resource. It will equip you to make well-informed, skillful use of the Enneagram in your professional work with clients.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
- Take into account a client’s center of intelligence, core type, subtype, and instinct sequence when evaluating client issues and tailoring approaches
- Offer client interventions that are more powerful and potent
- Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
- Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
- Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable and most impactful
- Optimize the contact time you have with clients
- Learn to apply the latest and most complete information about the specific patterns associated with the 27 subtypes and the 3 instincts
Beatrice and Uranio will draw on their long and varied experiences teaching and deploying the Enneagram over three decades in different professional settings to help participants understand the centers, types, and subtypes at a deep level. This will enable them to recognize and understand the motives and drives of different clients more easily and allow them to use it with more confidence and skill. They will provide many ideas and practices you can apply to help the people you work with in powerful and effective ways.
Dates: October 06 through 10, 2020
Times: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm every day with breaks infused throughout the day.
Beatrice Chestnut, PhD MA (Founder) is a psychotherapist, coach, and business consultant based in San Francisco. She holds graduate degrees in communication and clinical psychology and is the author of the books, The Complete Enneagram: 27 Paths to Greater Self-Knowledge, and The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st century Workplace. She was president of the International Enneagram Association in 2006 and 2007. A student of the Enneagram for over 30 years, she currently offers Enneagram workshops internationally through the school she co-founded with Uranio Paes, Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy. In their work around the world, Beatrice and Uranio focus on using the Enneagram as a tool for personal and professional transformation.
Uranio Paes, MM (Founder) is internationally recognized as a leading Enneagram facilitator, coach, and organization development consultant. He has worked in corporate settings for over two decades and now specializes in doing transformational work with groups and individuals based on the Enneagram.
A former President of the International Enneagram Association, for many years Uranio taught the Enneagram Worldwide Narrative Tradition Professional Training (EPTP) Program in Brazil, Spain, Portugal, and Italy. He is founder and CEO of Mundo Eneagrama/Chestnut Paes Online, a global Enneagram learning community that offers a large variety of high-quality Enneagram content online. And he is co-founder with Beatrice Chestnut of Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy, an Enneagram School that offers workshops internationally focusing on using it as a tool for inner transformation and professional development.